Serving Orange County

Request for Orders During Divorce or Separation

Temporary Orders for Custody & Support

For many couples, divorce can take months to finalize. Many couples also do not live together once they file, so what can be done in the meantime? How will you divide parenting time and can you receive spousal support during this time period? In such cases, temporary orders may be needed to address these issues.

At Gill Law Group, we can help clients file and obtain the necessary orders while their divorce case is pending, so you can have peace of mind during those periods of uncertainty. From filing the required paperwork to resolving disputes, we're here for you every step of the way. We can also assist with modifying temporary orders.

Temporary orders are available for:

Obtaining a Request for Order

You must begin by filing a Request for Order (RFO) form to the court, along with additional forms, depending on what you are requesting. We can help you fill out the paperwork, file the forms with the right court, and make sure it is served to the appropriate party. Then, we can prepare you for the hearing, which will be held by a judge to determine the need for the order.

Personally Guiding You Through Each Step

We understand that these are stressful times, for you and your children. Our law firm provides excellent communication and seasoned counsel through each step. We make sure you understand all the details in your case and strive to resolve disputes in an effective and practical manner. You can count on us to put your interests first.

Schedule a complimentary consultation online or call us at (949) 681-9952.

Contact Us

Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.